Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Response ....

I have been known to write letters to companies when they do something that upsets me, and knowing this, I also try to write letters complimenting positive incidents. On April 4, 2008, I wrote a letter to Royal Caribbean (through Crown and Anchor) explaining how pleased I was with how they handled the wind debacle on my Grandeur of the Seas cruise. In fact, I told them that I thought that the company went above and beyond what I considered to be their responsibility.

Anyway, yesterday (April 22, 2008), I received a phone call from Royal Caribbean thanking me for my letter and assuring me that it would be forwarded along to the crew on the ship.

Good PR on top of good PR ... one reason why I keep sailing Royal Caribbean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home