Monday, December 31, 2007

Officially platinum .....

So, after five cruises with Royal Caribbean, I'm now officially a Platinum Member in their Crown and Anchor Society. What does that entail, you ask? Well, from what I observed on my most recent cruise:
  • A special check-in line (that is sometimes as long as the other lines)
  • A SeaPass card that says Platinum on it
  • Priority embarkation (yes) and debarkation (ha)
  • Robes in the room (OSFS ... one size fits some)
  • A better coupon booklet (with some actual FREE stuff)
  • A special party (think ... limited buffet, but with some free adult beverages)
You know, I used to think it was funny to read about people refusing to try cruiselines other than Royal Caribbean because they didn't want to "lose" the cruise credit. Now I kind of get it, though I don't think I would be super-hesitant to go on another line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home