Sunday, July 12, 2009

The unfinished reviews .....

I've let my duties slip as cruise addict extraordinaire, and for that I apologize. To be fair, I've neglected both of my blogs since I got my summer internship, but I think this one deserves a little extra attention, so I'll be digging back through my archives to find my two cruise reviews that I haven't posted yet.

Here's a tease:

One is from February and it was a return to the Navigator on a 4-day jaunt to Cozumel.

One is from May and was one of the redirected Pacific Northwest cruises on the Mariner that was BY FAR the cheapest cruise I've ever been on on a per day basis.

Considering the fact that I'm heading back to the Mariner in under a month, I guess the May cruise went pretty well. ;)

Anyway, more reviews and commentary coming. I swear. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home