Monday, August 14, 2006

Welcome ....


Some of you may know me from my other blog, Chris's Ponderous Ponderings (www.chrismong.com).

The rest of you (also known as the vast majority) have come here for one reason ... to read about cruising.

You may be asking yourself ... who is this guy to write about cruises? After all, isn't he landlocked in Indiana? Hmmm ... Landlocked in Indiana ... sounds like a good online personals title ... but I digress .... ;)

To give my background, though ... I'm a 26 year old PhD student currently attending Purdue University. So far, I've been on 9 cruises, with number 10 coming up in September and number 11 coming up in December. A majority of my cruises have been on Carnival Cruise Line, but I've also sailed with Royal Caribbean, Norwegian, American Hawaiian (gone), and Premier (gone). I was 11 when I went on my first cruise, so I have a variety of different perspectives to offer.

I also keep current on cruising by reading and posting on the discussion boards at Cruise Critic (name: silentbob007). With over 1,200 posts to date, I think I can safely say that I love writing about cruises and giving advice. In fact, a lot of my friends believe that my true calling is to be a travel agent ... I'm a bit of a travel cheerleader. :)

Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home